• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom vehicle emblem for trade only?

Splash0321

Professional Amateur
What kind of emblems? ABS, metal, acrylic? I’ve seen some emblems produced by laser cutting acrylic that has been second surface printed and they look ok. There’s a lot of options but a small run may limit you because most types of emblems are injection molded and require molds to be machined and that'll drive up your cost significantly on small runs. Also, domed decals are an ok option for some clients. It all depends on what you are looking for.

gnubler

Sorry, meant to post an image yesterday. Customer wants it to look like the Tundra emblem, plastic with a metallic finish. Looks like this isn't individual letters, but all connected into one piece.

20230607_133055.jpg

Splash0321

Professional Amateur
Sorry, meant to post an image yesterday. Customer wants it to look like the Tundra emblem, plastic with a metallic finish. Looks like this isn't individual letters, but all connected into one piece.

View attachment 165671
I checked out the site that BRDesign posted. They actually look like they make nice quality stuff. They have some pricing on their site for emblems and the price is reasonable. The mold fee is also pretty low compared to what Ive see from other US companies. Give them a shot, from what I can see from the only picture that shows their emblem they might be using Kromex which is a patented method of decorating emblems. Its good stuff.

gnubler

I took a look, looks like they have a minimum of 250 qty. My customer only wanted 6 of them for his work trucks.
I told him to check out an online retailer, linked in my first post.