• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Drawing Tablet Omega

Jase

Anyone using a drawing tablet for typeface work? Just picked up a Wacom Cintiq, just need the time to set it up and play.

WildWestDesigns

Anyone using a drawing tablet for typeface work? Just picked up a Wacom Cintiq, just need the time to set it up and play.

I use mine for sketching, vectorizing and then digitizing for embroidery, but when it comes to typeface/layout work like I would do in InDesign, I just use my regular monitor for that

Jase

I see, I'm aiming to use this for designing and 'painting' my own design work in Omega, illustrator and photoshop, may use some existing typefaces but heavily adapted for the customer. Could never get used to just the tablet, looking forward to the screen.

WildWestDesigns

I see, I'm aiming to use this for designing and 'painting' my own design work in Omega, illustrator and photoshop, may use some existing typefaces but heavily adapted for the customer. Could never get used to just the tablet, looking forward to the screen.

I gotcha now. You'll like it for that purpose.