• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EPS files importing without color

chadalicious

Also try exporting as CMX 5.0 and importing

Time to upgrade Omega, 2.1 is old

Exporting as CMX worked! Thanks Tony!

I know 2.1 is old... we have a couple 2.6 disks (also old, I know), but I don't have the password to upgrade on the CP key. It upgraded fine with the DS key and the plot key, but not the CP. So I had to uninstall 2.6 and re-install 2.1 just to get the CP key to work. I have also downloaded all the updates off your gspinc website. Upgrading to 4.0 is a matter of if the boss wants to spend $600...

Oh yeah Tony... any idea why 2.1 won't communicate with my Mimaki CG-160FX plotter? It sees it as idle and won't let me query it, even though it works just fine in Corel?

Tony Teveris

With 2.1 I'm not sure you could do much but send data, not query and get data back. How is it connected, Com port or USB?

Again, in 2.1 I'm sure it's just a simple HPGL hook up where only XY position and tool up/down commands are sent.