• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson 60600 Media feeding unit stopper in the way

Hagerty

we are trying to put a 15" roll of heat transfer media on our Epson 60600(Just purchased). The problem is the lift levers that are preinstalled hit a stopper that is on the bar so the two media roll holders can't get close enough together.
I took the bolt out of the stopper and I can get one lift lever halfway over the rubber gasket that is still in the pipe. I'm concerned if I get the lift lever over one side I might get it stuck and then our problems will multiply.
How do I load Media that is less than 18"? the Manual gives no directions though it states it can have media as low as 11.8 inches?

Hagerty

Thanks for the quick reply!
I'm thinking about doing that. My concern is the Installer that trained us and the manual say we have to have the left edge of the media stay within the black lines on the printer(Photo's attached). Not sure if going past those will cause the printer to start printing before hitting the media?

Attachments

• printer1.jpg
    printer1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 51
  • printer2.jpg
    printer2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 54

unclebun

You can go to the right of the marks. When the printer initializes the media it reads where the vinyl starts and stops and uses that to tell where to print.