• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question export pdf's as jpg?

netsol

is there an easy way to bulk export a couple thousand pdf's as jpg's?
i would like to have a good representation of our work, as a slideshow, on tablets.

gnubler

I'd probably combine all the PDF's in Acrobat, then export as jpg.
I was thinking the same thing. Split them up into batches, like no more than 100 pages per master PDF.

In my experience, running a batch/action in Illy or Photoshop takes forever and hogs resources.

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
If you're of the fruity persuasion, then Apple automator will do this in no time.
Like scripting, but for dummies.

Automator_PDF_to_image.png

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
the "Thousands" Question was for White Haus - it would have to be batched out with that method - you couldn't process that kind of volume all at once with acrobat.
IDK anything about Flexi, so if you don't have adobe bridge or photoshop... maybe his suggestion would work the best for you. You will figure out soon enough how many you can do in a batch before acrobat crashes.

netsol

this is still a work in progress
i suppose i can sort by size (8"x12", 12"x24", 18" x 30", etc) easily enough.

we used to batch process 1000's of photos for the mls, in the early days of the internet & i suppose i am making this more than it needs to be.

i want to have a couple slideshows to use as a sales tool.
also, i suppose, a video of SOMETHING IMPRESSIVE coming out of each printer, plotter &'CNC