• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Familiar With Wordpress?

p3

I'm looking for a little bit of help regarding wordpress. I'm switching my site over to a word press theme, but am wondering how to get my sub pages to show up. Like I have a page called "portfolio" but then i want my sub catagories to show up, like vehicle graphics, signs, screen printing, blah blah.

The theme I am using is blue rooster. I think what I am gathering from some reading is that some themes may not allow sub pages like that? Or am I just not understanding it?

Thanks for the help!

tanneji

i think when you create a page you can set an "owner page" or "parent page" or something similar. That page would be your "portfolio" page. Then you would create pages for screen printing etc that would all have their "owner page" set to be "portfolio". They should then cascade down when you mouse-over the main heading for portfolio on the menu bar.

p3

Yea, I have it like that, but they don't show up for some reason. I thought I may be doing something wrong, but maybe not...lol i don't know.