• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Favorite Wall Mural Material?

CS-SignSupply-TT

Fire rating?

It actually printed great! I used the sample you sent us to cover a pillar in our showroom. However it doesnt seem to stick down completely. Should I apply heat and a roller to it maybe? The only other downside I have is that The company now needs the mural material to be fire rated. Koro Graphics is the only material I can seem to find that is fire rated. Any others that might be?

Scotty, I am tracking down the fire rating information for you. I am forwarding your concerns in this post to the product manager for clarification.

Letterbox Mike

Only complaint would be the translucency of the material. Overlapping panels show increased saturation/darkness.

After you apply the material, go back and cut the seams through both layers of material, and then strip the under/overlaying excess out so you're left with a butt joint. Phototex won't shrink and pull back at seams so when you do this the seams completely disappear.

klingsdesigns

I use sera mark and like it. I am only on my first roll so not sure about the quality issue stated above about roll to roll. But it cuts nice and sticks very well.