• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FLEXI CC Alien Skin plug in issue

Kirkddb

I can't seem to find the right directory path for my Alien skin plugin in Flexi Cloud. The current path is C:\adobe\photoshop\Plugins, i set it to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2014\Plug-ins and still there was no luck. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

ChrisN

Flexi needs 32bit plugins. You do not need the 32bit version of Photoshop installed. IIRC, there is an button in the Eye Candy installer that allows you to select and install plugins for versions of Photoshop that you do not have, otherwise it just installs for Photoshop versions that you have. Look for "Advanced" or "Custom" buttons. It will bring up a screen where you can check off what plugins you want installed. After you have the 32bit Eye Candy installed, set the folder in Flexi to use the correct folder for the 32bit Photoshop plugins. On my computer, it's "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\Plug-ins\Alien Skin". HTH!