• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi pro fonts suddenly type distorted

easystar

Does anyone know why my typed fonts in Flexi-pro are distored regardless of what font I use. They are distorted in height and spacing. My preference/attribute settings are correct for fonts .

When I copy and past existing text they are correctly duplicated when pasted. Anyone have this experience? PERPLEXED!!

easystar

Check your default font settings in design central.
Thank you Medina Signs for helping me resolve this issue. I looked at design central but not carefully enough! I notice the width field in design central is continuing to adjust width of regular typed text and thus distorting width. When set at 100%, it corrects that distortion. Wondering why it does not remain fixed at that percentage when in preference I have it set to 100% as my default setting. Any thoughts? Thank you again for your response.:)