• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font help - Traced from routed acrylic letters

DesireeM

Anyone know?
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1380.jpg
    IMG_1380.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 173

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Optima is a sans serif font. What you have is serif. Has the little hats and feet on them.

Also, someone needs to show you [or whomever] how to take/do a tracing of letters.

DesireeM

Optima is a sans serif font. What you have is serif. Has the little hats and feet on them.

Also, someone needs to show you [or whomever] how to take/do a tracing of letters.

Yes, I believe I said above that Optima is a sans-serif and so it wasn't in the ballpark.
I realize the tracings aren't great. They are from the customer who did the best they could.
It's all I have to go off of plus a blurry photo so that's why I'm here asking all you expert font finders :)

DesireeM

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

So far the closest I've gotten is Beaufort or Toledo but not the exact match....
I think I'll have to try a different approach.

GVC

How about Eksell Display Small? Also try sites like MyFont.com and Identifont.com.