• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID Please :)

Dennis Schaub

Any helping ID this font would be greatly appreciated, Thank You!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 67

Colin

Any helping focusing your camera on the object would be greatly appreciated.

:Big Laugh

Colin

Yup. I recently did a 4x8 for a realtor, and after it was installed an hour's drive away by his crew, I asked him if he wouldn't mind taking a picture of it for me. You would not believe the tiny image that was emailed to me, taken from 300' away......from a cell phone camera. Couldn't read one word on the sign.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Yup. I recently did a 4x8 for a realtor, and after it was installed an hour's drive away by his crew, I asked him if he wouldn't mind taking a picture of it for me. You would not believe the tiny image that was emailed to me, taken from 300' away......from a cell phone camera. Couldn't read one word on the sign.

heh, heh.. I would have played stupid... "I'm sorry, what is this a picture of.... ?"

Dennis Schaub

Thanks for all the help everyone, I think you are right on tikiboyz. I think I am going to purchase the find my font software, looks like it would really come in handy, again thanks to all, for your help and guidance :)