• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Frosted vinyl pricing?

sinclairgraphics1

Sinclair Graphics & Installations
I'm bidding a large frosted vinyl install that will be just sheets of wet applied 8810 Oracal Frosted on glass. No cutting or design, just rectangles. I've worked with many different brands of frosted vinyls and films before but not in a large quantity and not something that's so basic as this. So approximately 1300 sq ft, applied inside of glass and trying to figure up cost per sq ft. Usually I do my material cost x2 and markup for specialty films and plus installation. I have the sign craft pricing guide but of course it only lists printed vinyl and then the cut vinyl pricing only goes up to 24 sq ft. I hate to ask about pricing because I know there's so many variables out there but this one I need help with. Thanks

bigben

For something simple like this I would be at material cost X3 + around 2$/sqft for the install.