• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gas Station Canopy printed panels

rydods

Member for quite some time.
Can anyone recommend a wholesale supplier that can screen print or another longer lasting print option direct to aluminum canopy material? We've been providing printed/laminated graphics for several years and even cast material in the sun won't last very long. Now they want to cover up cracked and faded graphics but I think applying over these graphics will be a mistake. Thanks!

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
I don’t see how a wholesale supplier would help - would you ship the canopy to them? I am assuming this awning is tilted up towards the sun, that is why it is fading so quick? Especially if the awning is dark - it will cook the vinyl. You could paint the graphics on, or mount laser cut acrylic lettering.

rydods

Member for quite some time.
Yes I would ship directly to them. The sun side is fading and cracking the fastest. Paint is not an option. I had heard citgo screen prints theirs.