• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gem of a sign

wildside

saw this bad boy today.....

we did a quick layout for him and sent it off to his "partner", never heard back, but no skin off my butt either, i had a heck of a time understanding them anyway, not sure about the pakistan guy selling mexican groceries, but hey what do i know

so as i left sonic at lunch i see this gem across the street in all its un-permitted glory - i love the spelling of "everydy" - but my all time favorite is the phone 785-243-60!! thats it, you guess the last two digits....:thumb:

Attachments

• 0715111305a.jpg
    0715111305a.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 83

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So they can't spell. What else is new. :banghead:

I just want to know where they got that phone number ?? :ROFLMAO:​

petepaz

gotta love when that happens serves'em right.
and i am at the end of the line when it comes to spelling (which you would never know froma any of my posts..haha) but we have enough people in the office that someone catches it or the customer catches it on the proof.
so both the store owners and the sign company can't spell...sad!
haha

sardocs

I know some Ol Painters on here might chime in and say "Hey, at least it's handpainted", but at least a computer spell-checks itself.