• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question gemini letters

netsol

i just signed up to be a reseller for gemini letters

(i know i could be asking them, but...)

do they offer a co-branded site? in other words, can my clients login to customsignsnj.com for instance, and order? or is there a mechanism to do something like this?

30 years or better as a computer consultant, but, I REALLY HATE WEBSITE DESIGN

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Of course there is..... and some companies count on it, by setting up another way of communications, so as to know if these calls or inquiries are coming in from legit redistributors or end-users. I stumbled across this action about 30 years ago, before all the savvy internet stuff was set up.

Take for instance, this place. How many end-users do you think are here, pretending to be sign shops ?? All they hafta do is answer a few questions and bingo..... they're in like flynn. So, someone trying to come in the back door can certainly do it..... and you being a web designer, should know all the ins & outs.

That all being said, you don't want deceivable little p!ss-and customers like that anyway. They're only gonna nickel and dime ya to death, but the good ones will make having gemini as a vendor a great addition to your arsenal.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
ASI has the ability to set up a website that's only got retail pricing on it if you are already a member of theirs. We have one as well for our ASI clients and they have their code to look at the pricing there and do a quick calculation and get the wholesale pricing based on that info. If you are ASI, you may be able to utilize their system for your gemini lettering sales.