• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Omega 2.6.1 CS & 2.6.1 LS Bundle

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
For Sale:

One set of each: Gerber Omega 2.61 CS (Cut Solution) and 2.61 LS (Layout Station). Each set of software has its own Safe Net Sentinel USB dongle. The Layout station is a MIP (multiple installation program) which means it came specially priced for the original owner already using Omega software.

The Omega CS is a Graphix Advantage Elite upgrade to Omega 2.6

I've seen on the web that it is able to run on Win 7, but I will do a quick install this weekend to test it and make sure it's operable with that OS. Otherwise, it's ready to go on Win XP. It will most likely run on Win 7 running XP emulation, but I can't say for sure.

Total of 2 USB Dongles, and 8 CDs - two of each:

- Omega 2.6.1 program CDs

- Gerber Profile Library CDs

- Omega Upgrade Overviews CDs

- Omega Font & Library CDs

- Omega 2.51 Video Learning Guide CDs

Due to the sensitive nature of software, all sales final.

This is sold as a set only: $850.00 with free USPS Priority Mail shipping within US only. PM me if you're interested or have any questions.

I prefer a money order, or add 4% if you'd like to use PayPal.

Software can be upgraded to respective versions of Omega 5 for $695 each (Hyatt's).

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Best offers from Signs 101 members accepted through Wednesday, then it goes on eBay.

JB