• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Heat transfer printable vinyl..... Which one?

Dennis422

I'm looking into starting to print some heat transfer vinyl.
I have been screen printing and doing embroidery since 2009 but I'm completely new to the Solvent printing. I just got used Mutoh Falcon and already had a cutter.
Looking to do a bunch of stuff for a local Hockey league this fall/winter and I would like to have some transfers on hand that I could just heat press when need instead having a huge inventory of printed shirts.

I have been using Siser for a regular cad cut transfers, but I would like to try a bunch of different ones to see which one feels the best.

Let me know what you use.

Thanks

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
We use a lot of Siser Colorprint PU. The polyurethanes tend to be the thinnest.

Dennis422

we carry a number of different material for your application.

I would recommend trying our Eco Print or Quick Print. You can shoot me you info via PM and i can send some samples for you.

Can not send PM, your inbox is full. "[h=3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h]
  • Mike_Koval has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Can you send me an email through mu contact form here http://www.strongsvillescreenprinting.com/

Or, delete some PM messages :)

Thanks

Dennis422

Yup, that is all we use here and it prints really nice with our Mutohs.

Which Mutoh do you have?
Where do you get your profiles for Siser? I have new Onyx RIP Center 10.2.5, can I use any transfer profile or it has to be specific to Siser?

FatCat

I have a 1204 and a 1604 - but should be same ink as your falcon.

I actually don't have a specific profile for the Siser, but I experimented and got the best results and density using a 1440x1440 profile for 3M IJ-180. A little slow, but I don't crank out a ton of tees.

Dovette

Specialty Materials offers Colorprint, which is solvent printable.
N. Glantz and Sons probably delivers to your area.
(317)388-7050, give them a call and ask--$4.50 delivery charge is way better than $15.00 UPSG fee. :)

Dennis422

Specialty Materials offers Colorprint, which is solvent printable.
N. Glantz and Sons probably delivers to your area.
(317)388-7050, give them a call and ask--$4.50 delivery charge is way better than $15.00 UPSG fee. :)

N.Glantz....Riiiiight

Tried opening account 2-3 times, called them twice, went to the local warehouse, did not hear back.

I'm happy with Fellers and Grimco, both local and doing daily runs.

we carry a number of different material for your application.

I would recommend trying our Eco Print or Quick Print. You can shoot me you info via PM and i can send some samples for you.

DKgrafix -- I use the crap out of Eco print and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0198.JPG
    IMG_0198.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 1375790_10100287487235561_1762451997_n.jpg
    1375790_10100287487235561_1762451997_n.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 183

Dennis422

I liked the Eco, I just need to get my printer printing nice :)

BTW, Mike, thanks for the samples. I'll contact you as soon as I have it printing right.