• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Signs365!

SignStudent

Heh I just talked to Mark this morning before I knew they were Merchant Members again. Signs365 rocks and I'm glad to see them back on the forum.

visual800

I use you guys all the time! you are my $50k printer in the shop lol. New website is spooky and took some getting used to. One complaint well remark, I wish you guys could offer choice of NO lamination again

I like to clearcoat some of my prints!

FatCat

Good to see you back on here, and I must say I am glad you're focusing on selling to the trade again. Also, while the new website is different I am liking it more and more, especially on repeat orders. Big time saver!!!!

Signs 365

I agree, like the price, service and quality....hate the new website.

What is it that you don't like about the new site? We have an awesome IT team who I would be glad to take your comments to and see what we can do. Give me a call if you have any suggestions 586.994.0212.

TheSnowman

Mark, great respect for you and your team. You guys kick my orders out fast, make ordering easy, and being a one day ship, really make my life easier when I start to get backed up, or have multiple things that are just easier to sub to you than to print. My only complaint was that you weren't "wholesale only" as far as verifying that it was a sign shop, and my customers being able to see my pricing. I love it that you did that now. I think it will give a lot of people more of a reason to support you as a merchant member. I know you were on here YEARS ago, but glad to see you back.

And feel free to let us know if you are running any specials! Like I said, you do great work. I'm sure people in the western part of the US are happy too!

Oh, and love the new website, just took some using to get used to.

sghobbies

The new website has taken some getting use to. I would like to give you props on taking care of mishaps. We've only had a couple, but they jumped right on getting them fixed and next daying the product. :thumb:

Gene@mpls

I too have used S365 for years and am happy with the work- had one problem years ago
(for 250 coro) that was taken care of professionally. Uploaded a .tiff file 5-6 times this
morning (different files/folders/fingers crossed/ etc) with no luck- finally got a jpg to upload
and moved on with my life. I was getting to like the new site... I do like the trade only part. Gene