• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Help! F.280 Sunsport

A customer wants a decal recreation and this is all we have to go by. I'm not sure if knowing the font would help clear up the decal at all, it's obviously faded and damaged, and looks like a blob.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 140

S'N'S

Its obvious the lettering (probably chrome) has fallen off and that is just the base outline left. Makes it impossible to identify when you have no original font to work with.

Last edited:

dale911

President
I saw a photo of a boat for sale that had this on it. It was chrome. You should be able to vectorize this as it is and cut it. Here is a pic of the boat that I was able to find that distracted me from finding the font.
daa994e953b1cd2eec1f482eff00eacb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a photo of a boat for sale that had this on it. It was chrome. You should be able to vectorize this as it is and cut it. Here is a pic of the boat that I was able to find that distracted me from finding the font.

That is a pretty bikini, maybe she got it on Amazon? haha I'm sure they'd have your size, Amazon is awesome.

Unfortunately, I haven't managed to come across the logo on a picture either. not that's straight on and not super far away. If you come across it again please post THAT picture. :p

Thank you

dale911

President
I wasn't able to get it straight on either. Only saw it on a brochure for the boat and could tell it was reflective. I think the pic you posted was as good as it will get but it's and easy vector and then cut it out of chrome vinyl.

I wasn't able to get it straight on either. Only saw it on a brochure for the boat and could tell it was reflective. I think the pic you posted was as good as it will get but it's and easy vector and then cut it out of chrome vinyl.

I was trying to save time, I finally gave up and just traced it.

Another Unsolved Mystery! doo doo doo doo doo. haha

thank you!

dale911

President
That's why I love vector magic. Have a vector in 10 seconds and then tweak the nodes as needed