• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP ? . . . Font ID ?

Replicator

I know it's an Old English style font . . . Just can't ID which one !

Attachments

• id.jpg
    id.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

dbenec

engravers old english may be close enough to get by. it's not exact though.

Attachments

• engravers.jpg
    engravers.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 64

Jim Doggett

It looks a bit like Engravers Old English; it might also be stylized, with the additional stroke added. Whew. Tough one.

Good luck,

Jim

Jim Doggett

Yes, I spent over 2 hours looking through fonts to try and find it . . .

I guess you'll need to do your S101 handle proud. Take Engravers and modify it, which may have been done with the sample you have. Or the A or B closing technique:

Engravers' ............. free
Custom font build ... $950, min. Special / extended characters extra.

Sorry, a bit of gallows humor. It's gotta suck man. Get drunk, blow something up then pick it back up on the 5th.

Have a great holiday,:wavingflag:

Jim

Replicator

It's a new day . . . Anybody with a fresh pair of beer riddled eyes wanna take a stab at it ?

By the way . . . HAPPY 4TH OF JULY ! ! !

Janey

I have that...I think it is from the clipart and more 3.5 million book actually the older version I just don't have the book any longer to confirm. My neigbor does though...he is just not around I will look in his book on Monday if you don't have any luck.

Janey

1997 version Art Explosion 250,000 page 12 you will see the clip art font of this just called antique. Peace