• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help installing a new printer!

phototec

If I didn't know any better - it seems like you're copping an attiditude here - REALLY:help

Your first post WAS very criptic. It didn't explain anything about your problem other then that you couldn't connect a printer and you expect the readers to just jump in and give you the answers...I even tried to stick up for you and get these fine people to help.

Next time you want help - give more info. Write your post - READ it alloud to yourself and ask yourself- "If this wasn't my post would I be able to understand what it's asking - Does it makes sense" Cause when I read your first post it was a terrible use of sentance structure and conveying any message that makes any sense.

And when people point out that you sound like a moron for not posting enough info it's because your first post was written like it was from a moron!

:frustrated:

What's that saying, you can lead a horse to water...

:banghead: