• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help ! weird problem, black head and cyan head both firing at same time SP300

damonCA21

Have a strange problem on my SP300 - when I print or do a test print some nozzles on the black head are firing at the same time as the cyan. When I try and do a test print of a block of cyan, it has thin black lines going through it where some of the black nozzles are also firing at the same time the cyan one is ?
Anybody else had a problem like this ?
I have replaced the head cables to see if it helped and it didnt. Have done the normal manual and auto cleans in case it was just ink that had got on the cyan head, but it is definitely the black firing when the cyan is being told to

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Does it look like the black is mixing into the cyan in the nozzle check by chance? If so, I'd start with some new dampers and make sure your maintenance tubes aren't clogged.

damonCA21

It isnt firing over the cyan and magenta head at all, only when trying to print cyan?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 77

damonCA21

It looks almost like certain nozzles are just getting random signals to fire when they aren't meant to

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 77