• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to setup ID badges for double-sided printing using Fiery Impose

Andrew Hodgson

Note: The answer does not have to involve Fiery Impose. I am only looking for a way to setup double-sided 4x3 badges for printing.

I realize the question is pretty specific for the software I am using but maybe the solution is in preparing the file and not the software I am using. I am printing double-sided ID badges, 4x3 inches. I am currently exporting the ID badges with bleed, load them into Fiery Command Workstation and use Fiery Impose to setup the badges for double-sided printing.

These are my imposition settings:

2HSsG.png

This is how the pages look, page 1 front on the left, and page 1 back side on the right.

S8pO1.png

I then import a duplicate of the file, and manually change the back side of the page to match the front side. This is how it should look.

GhJ8P.png

It's easy enough to make a mistake when going through hundreds of numbers.

Question

How can I use Fiery Impose to set up my file for double-sided printing with the correct graphic on the back side? Is there a way to export my file for double-sided printing that does not require Fiery Impose?

For reference, my printer is the Konica Minolta 3070 C