• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hp spindle hp315

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Does anybody know where I can get these spindles for an hp315. It seems like everywhere I'm searching I either have to buy the whole assembly or the spindles are for a different printer.

thanks
1677517935212.png

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
how long did they last?

HP and their replaceable parts are great and all until they aren't printheads. Lol.
This is the second time I have had to purchase this part. The first time was completely my fault because I dropped it and broke the plastic piece.
This time it was wear and tear. GSG and Grimco want to sell the whole assembly but it's just the plastic part that I need.
The whole assembly is $285. Just the plastic piece is $115 through HP.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
update!
part number is E2X76-67005. I ordered from HP direct on Monday. I got it today...It comes with the wheel and 2 hubs for around $100.

I have the old one. I just super glued the pieces on until these parts came in. I never missed a day of printing.