• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I could do with some help and input into this logo.

subplay

flaunttape.jpg

I have made this for a friend. But I need help with it. They dont seem to be happy with the person I made and I dont know what I can do to this make it more appealing. Is anyone able to grab this picture and add anything. I also have another problem too. I cannot do vector :( I have never learned Ai I made this using Photoshop.
Is it possible for anyone take a few mins and turn it into vector please?

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...uthkey=!AC6mjNWMefI33Lw&v=3&ithint=photo,.jpg

This is the link to the file. I must say too ou guys seem awesome at your workm and im so new to all of this. I just hope my logo I made hit the standard for you guys. If anyone feels they can make the lady on the top look better then please help. The person seems to think she looks to erotic for a boutique but they like idea of using a lady, my mind has gone blank. Thanks all

SameDay Signs

I agree I think Flaunt it should be together more and I think the word Flaunt looks ok but should be a little more readable of a script. As usual that's just my opnion. I think with a easier to read top the lady would look better too because I actually like it

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The picture doesn’t really look like a girl’s back with that hair looking like a turban or ice cream cone.

Also, you have two totally different fonts italicized and at two different slants.

The flowery font is to dainty in my opinion and I would think the name is Flaunt It…… not Flaunt……… it boutique.

You weight, and font distribution is a little eclectic.

You're probably gonna have to hire someone to put this together for you. Just becasue you don't know how to do something means someone will bail your butt out of not knowing your profession.

OldPaint

subplay............not being mean, but how long have you been a "graphic designer?" this whole thing is really beyond bad...........and you want us to fix this????

subplay

Thanks all for your opinion.
The last comment, I have been a graphics designer for around 1 month. Im very new to all of this. I have used photoshop for years, but I have being doing photo touch ups etc, I have never actually made a logo before. so Im learning. Thanks for the Flaunt it thing to you are so correct, I never saw that.

JBusch260

Consider your font choices as well. Would Boutique be better as something else? Maybe even a gray tone? There has got to be a more legible font choice for Flaunt It also. As a starting point, go to Dafont.com and just type in your company name and it will generate all of their fonts to say your words. Pick something that reads and looks better. I think the girl figure is fine, but also, think about attaching the devil tail to her tailbone. Not sure why it's floating to the side.

Just some ideas. You're off to a start, but there is a ways to go still.

OldPaint

thank you for your honesty. if you really want to be a "graphic artist", you need to get some basics under your belt before you attempt to make a salable product. YES, i understand you are doing what we old military people call O.J.T.(on the job training..........but even with that said you lack a starting point with background knowledge. all iam saying is to SELF -EDUCATE in this area of endeavorer.
NO.1 GET MIKE STEVENS BOOKS........on layout/design
https://letterheadsignsupply.com/mastering-layout-mike-stevens
NO.2 DAN ANTONELLI
http://www.amazon.com/Logo-Design-Small-Business-Antonelli/dp/0918399173
NO.3..........get a subscription to SIGN CRAFT..........

guitarguy69

Something is strange with the alignment of her top also. The pink top tucks between her right side and arm, but on the left there is a line indicating where the gap of her torso and her arm is, and the pink top looks to be way over to the left, passed her armpit area? Just caught me as confusing. If that line is the side of her torso, looks like the body, spine and head alignment is askew.

Stanton

They dont seem to be happy with the person I made and I dont know what I can do to this make it more appealing..... Is it possible for anyone take a few mins and turn it into vector please?

Why?

You just said your customer doesn't like your art
and you don't know how to work with vector art.

What would be the point?

inthesignbiz

If you aspire to be a graphic artist, you must learn vector programs of some kind.
Buy a copy of Illustrator, Corel Draw or you can download Inkscape.

Read every tutorial you can find on using the program you choose.
You're on the right track by buying logo design books. Study them.

Study everything. I will even study packaging graphics at Wal-Mart.
If you see a guy staring at a can of beans, it's probably me.

As far as this design goes, your best bet is to start over.

Here's something I threw together that might help get you going.

Attachments

• flauntit.jpg
    flauntit.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 105

JgS

I like the girl in the logo posted above. I just don't feel like a script font is the way to go. Maybe it's just me.
In all honesty you need to learn a vector program before you attempt anything like this.

visual800

First mistake is NEVER, NEVER use anything that looks like Commercial Script. Your title and subtitle slants do not match, pink and black do not look good together, I do however like the chick/ The fonts do not look good together

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 79