• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I hate working weekends!

SignManiac

Both, but the otters were done by hand with non electric chisels, sand paper and rasp. Letters were machined on the CNC.

ProWraps

sh*t man. with results like that, ill pay you to work my weekends ANY day. good job bro.

and as mentioned above... WTF is a weekend?

i would hope that mr chips approval should pretty much sum it up. you are A+ in your craft sir. im sure grandpa dan would have the same approval.

Salmoneye

Honey Badger don't give a ... Jill is like the honey badger. Don't like to work weekends? Last day off I had was in September, seriously.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Always a treat to see what you have banged out in your "spare" time, great work.

wayne k
guam usa

petepaz

nice job! but on the weekend work i think sometimes i like that better, no phones ringing, no customers or employees bothering you. just work and get stuff done.

SignManiac

Thanks everyone for all the positive comments. As for weekends, after living and breathing this business for the past thirty six years, I've come to realize that having weekends off is an entitlement. There were many times in those early years I worked seven days a week, sometimes day and night to get where I am today. But I sure don't miss them and try very hard to make an honest living Monday thru Friday. I consider Saturdays and Sundays my reward, so I'm very adamant enjoying that R&R time. I've always said, work hard, play harder!

signswi

Weekends are two days you use to work on projects you didn't work on during the week.

Great job, I'm always jealous of shops that do dimensional work.