• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need clear application tape

Urq

I am looking for that clear Application tape that you see on the stickers you see sold at the stores and gas stations.
It is real clear and tends not to bubble up in heat.
I have some clear now but it is not as clear as the ones I see on displays in stores and tends to bubble up in heat as well.

iSign

r-tape clear is good enough in my opinion, compared to this stuff i had once with a distinctive texture on it that was slightly yellowish & yellowed more on the shelf. The texture was like linen or cloth. I forget who made it, but maybe transfer-rite

Ken Sankey

Transfer Rite produced by American Biltrite is what I use, been happy with the results. It's something you don't use often enough like paper tape. It's also really clear which is great for layer work.

S

scarface

r-tape clear is good enough in my opinion, compared to this stuff i had once with a distinctive texture on it that was slightly yellowish & yellowed more on the shelf. The texture was like linen or cloth. I forget who made it, but maybe transfer-rite

AT42 RLA :thumb: