• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ideas please

Warlick Designs

Hey guys, I'm going to be wrapping this companies work rigs soon and they aren't particularly happy with their current logo. I'm looking for either ideas to help the logo or maybe work with someone on creating a completely new logo (which I would prefer) so take a look at it and give me some feedback. Please PM me with any suggestions of who I might want to talk to about re-doing the entre thing.

companies colors: Maroon or Burgundy, Black, White.

Thank you .

*FYI companies name is Hillside Drilling.

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    670.9 KB · Views: 147

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
You fashion yourself 'Warlick Designs" so design something. Logos out of your comfort zone? Then layout a sign, assuming that you're comfortable with that.

Running off to others does nothing for you and your abilities. Especially when the 'others' constantly touted in these waters as mavens of logo design are of, at best, modest talent in that area. Step up to the plate and design something. The worst that can happen is that your client won't like it.