• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Im Stumped ...Little Help?

signswi

If I can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

If I can't say anything nice, quote someone else who can't either.

Oh fark it: that's not a design, it's 10 seconds in some terrible program by someone with no design training or experience. Hire someone who is a professional logo designer. If you want to be that person great, go to school, you'll be commercially viable to do such work in about ~10 years (4 in training, 6 in the real world making mistakes).

Seems like you hit the nail on the head with what the design criteria is. But I do agree with many others on here about it being a horrible design.

I like Gino's advice about the blank magnets. So why not make a professional logo that would get him more jobs, and tell him to put blank magnets on said logos when going to a job. Yes it is a pain, and annoying but at least he will have a nice marketing logo he can use, and not some horrid jumbled up mess...