• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Indesign CS5?

Kevin-shopVOX

If anyone knows how to provide a quick how-to in a reply or point me to a link where can perhaps find the answer to the below info. I've searched the web for results not really getting anywhere other than where I'm at. Any info is greatly appreciated.

What I'm looking to do is stream a weblink to an interactive PDF. I'd like to be able to include video as an optional stream on a topic without having to embed the file in the pdf. For example Vimeo stream or YouTube.

At the moment, I have been able to embed the file and can see where I can add an url to stream to but to do so it requires it to be linked to a Flash ready file some where. All i'm looking to do is use the YouTube or Vimeo link to play in an object box. Any help on how to do this/if its possible will really help. Thanks in advance.