• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is this an Arkansas thing?

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Frozen Squirrel sounds like a good name for a drink
We come close here... Wisconsin does everything frozen, a favorite is the "frozen pink squirrel", a lot of people just call it a frozen squirrel. it's a pink squirrel blended with ice cream:toasting:

DL Signs

Never go against the family
So, what is in a Pink Squirrel?
3/4 oz Creme de noyaux (it's a french liquor, like a amaretto on steroids), 3/4 oz white creme de cacao, 1.5oz heavy creme, shake with ice, strain, garnished with grated nutmeg. For the frozen one it's blended with vanilla ice cream, like a shake with a kick.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
3/4 oz Creme de noyaux (it's a french liquor, like a amaretto on steroids), 3/4 oz white creme de cacao, 1.5oz heavy creme, shake with ice, strain, garnished with grated nutmeg. For the frozen one it's blended with vanilla ice cream, like a shake with a kick.
Sounds a lot better than GAC's suggestion.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'll bet besides his drinks he just eats the sh!t outta possum pie and biscuits with chocolate gravy.