• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is this in bad taste?

Joe Diaz

The client brought their boat in to have the graphics redone. It had a cat sitting next to a martini glass, they wanted something a little different so this was my idea:
puss n booze.jpg

I thought it was kind of funny.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't get the question ?? Are you asking if the name is in bad taste.... or your putting a cat on a bottle of booze is in bad taste ??

Besides, there is no bad tasting whiskey, so it can't be that.............. :Oops:
:toasting:

Billct2

I don't like it. I like the idea of a lewd cat (like Bill the cat or Fritz the cat)drooped into a martini glass.

Mike F

Bad taste is a relative term, but to me it reminds me of a fetus in a jar or something like that. If that's what you're going for (the cat in the bottle, not a fetus) I think you nailed it, some people may find it a bit creepy though. If you have to come up with something else I'd go with Bill's suggestion and do up something along the lines of Fritz the Cat, can't go wrong there.

rjssigns

Love the name. Made me laugh. Kitty in the bottle? Would be hard to make out what it is. Maybe a drunk cat with its arm around the bottle? Dunno.