• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JBurton

White Haus

Not a Newbie
We had a Nekoosa rep come by a few months back, great guy and they have a really nice lineup of products. He sent me some samples rolls as promised after our meeting, which is more than I can say for most reps/salespeople.

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
If you haven't tried their product, Synaps, you should. I sell thousands of feet a month primarily as a banner stand media. It hangs perfectly flat...no curling on the edges at all. It's my favorite specialty film and it is a killer price point. I stock a ton of 8mil 36"x200' for the 33" banner stands and everyone loves it. Also available in 54". 36x200' is only $267/roll. Latex and UV only. Looks absolutely AMAZING in gloss mode on the Colorado, too.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
If you haven't tried their product, Synaps, you should. I sell thousands of feet a month primarily as a banner stand media. It hangs perfectly flat...no curling on the edges at all. It's my favorite specialty film and it is a killer price point. I stock a ton of 8mil 36"x200' for the 33" banner stands and everyone loves it. Also available in 54". 36x200' is only $267/roll. Latex and UV only. Looks absolutely AMAZING in gloss mode on the Colorado, too.

Good to know, thanks! Will look into further.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Treck Hall is stocking the material up in Canada. Good guys.
Interesting, can't say I've heard of them! We're stuck right in the middle of both their locations but will see what their shipping rates are. We deal with Spicers locally and they've been really good to us.