• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just thought i would share how this came out

abadsvt

Hey Guys and Girls,

Every now and then we get a cool project like this. I thought it came out great and it was our first classic car so it was special. Im a huge classic car buff and have been wanting something like this to come in. It was cut out of avery brushed gold vinyl which wasn't the easiest thing to weed but that is why we have employees :Big Laugh. Just thought i would share this project.

Josh

Attachments

• Resized pic1.jpg
    Resized pic1.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Resized pic2.jpg
    Resized pic2.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Resized pic3.jpg
    Resized pic3.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 93
what a great opportunity it would have been to upsell the vineyard to real gold leaf, especially on older cars. if you don't have the brush skills you could always cut vinyl and use it as a mask and obviously you've got weeding and applying vinyl down.

nice piece for the portfolio

Craig Sjoquist

That does look nice ... likes gold but to much used for my tastes.. great layout very nice image and good flow

Used to have a truck like that, with the rounded windows looks to be the same year very nice truck kinda miss that ol horse.

GypsyGraphics

Love your work, the gold on burgundy and the old truck.... but i'm having trouble being able to tell what the design element is. I think i see three grapes leaves (two side & center) but what is the rest of it.

That must have taken forever to weed.

Very Nice Job!!!