• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kia Rio has black vinyl around the windows...seriously

gabagoo

I was washing my sons car and I was looking at this flat black paint, or so I thought around the window area when I saw this.... I can't believe they use vinyl on something like this...How long could it last?

Attachments

• kia.JPG
    kia.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 163

54warrior

My 2005 Nissan Titan has vinyl on those B posts also. It still looks great all these years later. It worked so well, that when the paint started flaking off of the same area on my 2002 Chevy Impala, that I wrapped it with vinyl as well.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Had a 2008 Scion XB when it came out....I removed that vinyl promptly. Was easy when new....and it felt like it was good old O-751.

We're part of a dealership group and on pretty much every car that has black on the pillars and around the window it's vinyl. As long as it doesn't get damaged it'll last a pretty damn long time. We get one every few months come in that needs replacing, but usually it's physical damage, once in a while it's warranty..