• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Kornit Digital It Breeze Machine

Mandy Weiden

I recently purchased a Kornit It Breeze from a third party. It has sat for a few months. I am looking for someone who can service and train on this machine. I have contacted Kornit and they said they would come to us I just thought I would check on here if anyone can help sooner/cheaper. We will pay good money for any help. Please contact Mandy at 513.739.3039

burgmurk

Hey, i've worked with these before. I'd definitely recommend the initial service be done by kornit. You want it all running as close to 100% as they can get it.
They're rather temperamental machines, but also quite user friendly in terms of servicing. Hang around with the tech, and learn everything you can about the insides as a technically minded person can look after these and do basic troubleshooting and servicing themselves.
Good luck, they're capable of really great output, but you do have to treat 'em right.