• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

lenticular printing

fozzie

anyone do lenticular printing? have a client who may want some done. not much info on job yet, but they are interested in how large they can get.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I know someone that used to do them in Chicago. If you don't find a vendor, I'll find out the company he used to work for (I'll have to make a call after work :smile:)

Kaiser

Im currently based in Portugal and I would love to know more about this process to get it running in our firm. Unfortunately from what I have found, we have no suppliers in this country. Our closest bet is Spain.

MikePro

4over used to only offer to its more frequent trade accounts, but I believe they recently opened the doors to any trade account members.
pricey stuff tho'.

Kaiser

I know. Im looking for 2mm thickness at 40lpi minimum. What I did find was around 60$ for 2mx1m. Extremely pricey