• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Live Photo Mosaic Wall

Andrew Hodgson

I am interested in creating a live photo mosaic wall. What software is being used to create this? I have done mosaics before but not sure how this is done during a live event where you take a photo, print it and then place it on a specific area of a grid.

Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 10.13.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 10.13.12 AM.png

victor bogdanov

This ?

https://www.onechancemedia.com/photo-mosaic-wall?

I'm sure what ever they are using is proprietary and will take some work to do something similar.

I can think of a few ways to do it semi-manually but to do it fully automated you'll need a decent programmer

Looks like you just need a background image, numbered grid and then the photo the user is placed on a square and transparency applied.

Make each square an artboard, place the photo that was taken at the event in a square and then export/print the artboard

Last edited:

Andrew Hodgson

I think I found who makes the software. It looks like Foto Master has software that other companies use, it looks the same as One Chance Media and some other companies I have seen online.