• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for help with my logo...

I have posted my logo on here before to get feedback. After changing it a million times, I haven't come up with anything I am happy with yet. I guess its just a creative block when it comes to my own stuff, but its driving me crazy. Would anyone be interested in putting something together for me? I don't expect it to be free, but I don't want to spend a fortune on it either.

The first one I was somewhat happy with:

attachment.php

The second one that I use on my polo shirts currently:

attachment.php

And lastly the latest logo for use pretty much everywhere. I spent some time drawing up the scramble, so I would like to use it for certain things, but it doesn't necessarily have to be a part of the primary logo.

attachment.php

If you couldn't tell by looking at the logos, I am a fan of the script fonts for the "Sellers". I also love retro designs, and I like for my logos to remind customers of a fire department, because that is 90% of the work I do.

Attachments

• sellers logo 3.jpg
    sellers logo 3.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 158
  • sellers logo 2.jpg
    sellers logo 2.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 151
  • sellers logo 1.jpg
    sellers logo 1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 146

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Do what you want, but by posting here.... you're either gonna get 1,000 lame ideas and p!ss people off when you don't like or use them.... or the really good people aren't gonna contribute to be in a slugfest. You'd do better by finding out who all would be interested in bidding on doing this for you, get some references and pay them their fee.

I'm not gonna name the people I like here, but suffice it to say, there are some very competent people here who would make you happy.

If you want to go the route you're taking..... try doing it yourself and ask for guidance. Otherwise, it's not fair to the people who do this for a living. :toasting:

I'm definitely not looking for people to come up with a logo and post it here. I am just asking to see who would be interested in doing it, I know there are quite a few people here that would do an excellent job.

Considering your niche I like what you have.

I couldn't agree more. They all three say exactly what you specialize in without having to literally spell it out and they are all nice logos in their own right. I really dig the SSD monogram, or scramble as you say. I didn't know that terminology until now. Thanks. ;)

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
The first one is kine of ok if you like that sort of thing. Lose the 'LLC', no one cares, and if you must have something in that space, find some non-text thing.

The second one is dreadful. That silly fire department thing does nothing and and ampersand [&] has little business floating around all by itself.

The third effort looks like the fifth runner up in a movie marquee contest conducted in hell.

Kottwitz-Graphics

I highly recommend Neato from SignAmigo.com. His style would work well for you I think.

x1000...

Like you, I couldn't ever come up with anything I liked, so I took the plunge, and asked Phillip to help. He knocked it out of the park, and I later asked him to layout a business card for me, and he nailed it first try...

I really like the top logo you posted...

rjssigns

1 and 3 look good IMO. 3 is what I would use. It has the scramble, pinstriping and gold leaf elements as one would see on fire apparatus. The combination of a circle and rectangle adds visual interest.

Ya done good.

DirtyD

Did you create the engine turn or is there a color swatch for that somewhere? I use CorelDraw

Thanks for all the input, maybe what I have isn't as bad as I thought. As far as the scramble looking like the Padre's design, I'm not a big sports fan so I had to look it up. I guess there are some similarities, but I can honestly say my scramble was hand drawn directly from my imagination! The top two logos have the BD Sign Supply gold leaf fill. The bottom logo is my own custom designed gold leaf fill.

Marlene

the font with the swooshy underline on #2 is nice. all else not so much. since you do a lot of work for fire trucks the font, the turned gold and the red work. instead of using the shild, a tagline that says what you do would work better