• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lucite company

ckoziol

I'm not sure if anyone out there has heard of "Lucitetombstones.com", but please be careful in dealing with them. It appears to be a 1-person company with a very beligerant young kid running the place. I put a request out for some lucite blocks, only 10" w x 2" h so I can make nameblocks. I had spoken with him briefly in the past, so I thought he was the company that quoted me $10/ea. (apparently he wasn't), when the email came back there was nothing professional about it, just simply "$350. Ya got to order a min. of 6" So naturally, it wasn't they company that had quoted me the $10, so I simply replied back thanking him for his time (as I usually do with quotes), and that he wasn't the company that I was thinking about, because the price had been much lower. I thanked him again and said to have a nice day.

Well, he actually decided to nastily reply back that he hopes I get what I pay for, CHEAP PLASTIC, and my knowlege in Lucite is lacking. Well he even typed it in all caps. I guess I should've let it drop because he apparently seemed like a hot head, and not a professional person, but I just had to type back, letting him know that I didn't appreciate being called an idiot, and that YES, the $10 was for LUCITE blocks, and that I was sorry if he was hurting for business that he had to charge such a high price, but that I had found somebody and to cross the bridge.

I went on to my email last night to find multiple emails from him calling me explatives that I ***'d out, because it was way too graphic...

Verbatim...
LISTEN YOU C**** _ DON’T EMAIL US AGAIN YOU LOSERS _ I SHOULD F****** BEAT YOUR ASS YOU F****** C****\
YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY BIGTIME LOSERS AND WE OLD F****** BEAT YOUR ASS INTO THE GROUND YOU C**********.

I am a grown woman (probably old enough to be his mother) and still a prospective customer. I cannot believe he actually emailed this to me! My husband emailed him back that we were going to turn this over to the local law just so it's on file that we were threatened, but apparently this sparked a flurry of emails of him saying that his brother was the attorney general in Rhode Island, and that he was a f****** sheriff himself and he is going to press charges against ME!!! I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair. This is when I knew I was dealing with an immature little boy, so I just let it go. 15 emails later, he must've gotten tired and went to bed. Mind you this all took place between 11:30 pm and 1 am!

So, please be careful dealing with this dude, apparently he's got some real issues, and I'd be concerned in sending him any money for anything.

Thank you!!
Carol