• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Manager On Duty Signage

GhostPrinting

Looking for some input on good looking Manager on Duty sigh with the slide in for name plates. Ive been thinking about doing just a johnson plastic square with vinyl overlay and attaching a name plate but I want to see what creative ideas you all have. I am a vinyl printer with a Mimaki JV 150-160

JBurton

Signtologist
That is exactly what I would do if I could, more often they want a window sign, built from layers of rowmark materials, that all either need to be stacked on the routing table as you go, or hand assembled perfectly. Usually hand assembly means it looks like a kindergartener did it.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Op has a loaded question, but the answer depends on capabilities... So it sounds like the easiest and logistically possible solution would be to print them and mount to a substrate. I'd probably go with .060" styrene.