• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Measurement App

BabyBandit82

Hello Folks,

I am trying to find a free or cheap Android app that will let me take pictures and put the measurements on them. I don't need the app to measure just to allow me to add my hand measurements to the photo.
I have had to go out and remeasure a few times because I misplaced the paper I wrote them down on. I have already looked myself but reviews are terrible on all of them. I am looking for recommendations from people who may have used them.

Thank you for your help.
Alex

JBurton

Signtologist
Take ya a notepad, take all your dimensions down, then take a picture of that page... Otherwise does android not have a built in photo editor?

brdesign

I use an app called ImageMeter Pro. It's decent for calculating measurements based on a couple of known measurements. I mainly use it to draw my on measurements onto a photo.

bigben

I use an app called ImageMeter Pro. It's decent for calculating measurements based on a couple of known measurements. I mainly use it to draw my on measurements onto a photo.
I'm using imagemeter pro too for few years now. Alot better than paper because I can send the files to my designer right away. Plus, if you have a laser ruler with bluetooh, it can send the measurement to the app directly.

gnubler

How in the world did we ever get along with just pencils & paper and paint brushes ?? :covereyes:
You don't remember "pencil & paper free zones" back in the day? They were so disruptive and needed constant maintenance...