• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Metric System over OMEGA 3.0

Hielorojo

Hello there, I have Omega 3.0 and recently I have download SP 3.1 from gspinc. I run Omega over Windows xp. I would like work with Metric System in Omega,this Service Pack in theory is the solution for that but I can not get metric system after of the instalattion, any idea?
Thank you and sorry for my English.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I have Omega 3.01 and with that I right click it the top left where the rulers meet to change to millimeters either directly or through Properties on the pop out menu.

Hielorojo

I have Omega 3.01 and with that I right click it the top left where the rulers meet to change to millimeters either directly or through Properties on the pop out menu.
Hi Fred, yes I know that, but only work with the rules, if I open an art and select it, the measures comes in inch or If I use "meter tape" it look in inch,Is possible work in metric?
Thank you in advance.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hi Fred, yes I know that, but only work with the rules, if I open an art and select it, the measures comes in inch or If I use "meter tape" it look in inch,Is possible work in metric?
Thank you in advance.

To change the entire system to metric, you must change the Measurement System setting.

• Right click on rulers
  • Click on Properties
  • Select Metric on the drop down menu

attachment.php

Attachments

• metric.jpg
    metric.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 151

Hielorojo

To change the entire system to metric, you must change the Measurement System setting.

• Right click on rulers
  • Click on Properties
  • Select Metric on the drop down menu

attachment.php
Thank you Fred, I go to re-install Omega and SP1 again because, my system not shows the option METRIC on the MEASUREMENT SYSTEM Dialog Box, I only have two options: EE.UU or MEDIA.
Thank you for help me ;)

Hielorojo

The solution is a little confused, to work in Metric system I have to choose Millimeters in RULER UNITS and EEUU in MEASUREMENT SYSTEM, There is not option of METRIC....but now work well in Metric ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 136