• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JFX200

Pricey

Hello.
Jfx200 is giving me errors, UV lamp too high. Checked error list and it's error 706 UV unit over heat.
Water levels all good just not sure if the pump is working.
Anyone had this error?
Thanks

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You might have a clog in the coolant line, the pump isn't working and/or the mix of coolant to water is not correct. If you used tap water to fill it that can cause clogs. You should be using distilled or purified water with a 2 to 1 mix of water and coolant.

L.D

Make sure your pump is working properly. You can test it in the [HASHTAG]#Test[/HASHTAG] menu.(Ageing). If the pump is not working the central I/O board that controls the pump may be bad.

Also, your UV Lamp water jackets may be faulty or clogged. Like VanderJ said make sure your using distilled water when mixing coolant.

ftfoto

had the same problem fixed with exchanging to a non mimaki pump
the diameter of the coolant tubes is simply too narrow, they get clogged at the lamps where scale build up happens.

Tim Avery

Hello also wondering what kind of water pump to install.
Having all the same issues. Just put in a new mimaki brand pump but that did not help.

Pricey

Hello also wondering what kind of water pump to install.
Having all the same issues. Just put in a new mimaki brand pump but that did not help.
My issue was the central I/O board. The one near the pump. It was not giving enough power to the pump. New board fixed in 5 minutes

micadesign

hi,
having same issue with my jfx200. lines are all clean an filled with new distilled water with a 2 to 1 mix of water and coolant.
want to change water jackets but can't find it anywhere. they are out of stock...
water jacket large - M802028
water jacket small - M802027
pump is only 6 month old but this week i do not see the water circulating... power to to the pump as only 18/19v.. is this value ok or should it be putting 24v?
what should i search or swap?

any advise is appreciate.

thx to all!!

micadesign

had the same problem fixed with exchanging to a non mimaki pump
the diameter of the coolant tubes is simply too narrow, they get clogged at the lamps where scale build up happens.
what pump did you bought? can you help me, please?

dudeinthemoon

hi,
having same issue with my jfx200. lines are all clean an filled with new distilled water with a 2 to 1 mix of water and coolant.
want to change water jackets but can't find it anywhere. they are out of stock...
water jacket large - M802028
water jacket small - M802027
pump is only 6 month old but this week i do not see the water circulating... power to to the pump as only 18/19v.. is this value ok or should it be putting 24v?
what should i search or swap?

any advise is appreciate.

thx to all!!
Check if the water flowing through the lines. The path is: water tank - pump - left uv lamp - right uv lamp - water tank. Pull it with syringe, it should move through all chain. In case if clogged check the left water jacket. Try to flush all water jackets with water, check its flatness, sometimes it might be swollen. In most cases you can fix it with wooden plank and hammer. Just make it flat again. And swap left and right jackets between each other, left jacket will worn faster than right one, as first in chain. And if you removed clogs, see no leaks, and the pump is working this will fix it
19v on pump is normal