• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JFX500 Service Manual

GrafexDesigns

Hey all,

I need to move a JFX500 printer and am looking for the service manual and for any instructions on how to prep the machine to be put on a truck and moved. Anyone done this before or have the service manual?

Thanks in advance!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The official procedure has you empty the machine of ink, flush the system out, attach the metal skeleton to the table, and attached the gantry to the skeleton. Then you can move it with a fork lift onto a truck etc. Getting your hands on the manual so you know what parts of the skeleton go where would be helpful. I'd contact Mimaki directly and see if they'll give it to you. Technically I'm not allowed to just give it out.

GrafexDesigns

Hey thanks for your reply!

The skeleton is something that comes with it when it is installed? I’ve moved a JFX200 before and it has the yellow bars, is it similar to that?

Superior_Adam

you would need the skeleton that came with the machine when it was shipped to you to secure everything. We sold our JFX200 and luckily kept all that. We flushed everything and then attached all the brackets. Good luck getting anything out of Mimaki as far as documents and if you do they are horribly translated into English. Mimaki is a company that holds that stuff tight to the chest so that you have to pay a tech to come do it for you.