• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV33-130 & Mimaki CG-130FX Combo FOR SALE

TheSnowman

My new printer and cutter were delivered this week, so it's time to move out with the current machines, and in with the new.

Cutter is approx 10 years old, and I am the only owner of it. Works as it did from day one. Has been a reliable machine over the years, and only upgrading so I can cut through some thick laminates that this hasn't been able to do. I have always ran it via serial cable, so that it can be on the other side of the room from my computer, but it also has a USB plug on it. It cuts up to about 50" with the registration marks.

The JV33 is just over 3 years old. I did have a head strike about a year ago, and it was enough that I felt it needed to be replaced as I do work every week for a local photography studio, so it was professionally replaced by Advantage Sign Supply early 2015. It has also had new dampers in the last 9 months. In the last two months it's had a new print cap, cap top slider, and pump replaced. Has been a good printer and reliable, but with most of my business being instant turn around, I needed to go to latex so that I had instantly dry prints to lay down. It prints a perfect est pattern as you can see in the picture.

I have misc parts, inks, cleaning solution, things like that that will also go with this. I'd prefer local pick up (Located Near Ft. Wayne, IN) but I'm not against delivering it myself if we can agree on an amount, or having a crate built for it. It won't be flushed, as it will be in service her until it sells, so I'd probably recommend picking it up and taking it directly to your location so that you don't have any ink issues from not being plugged in.

Asking $6,000 for the pair.

PM me for any questions or any other information. No RIP is included, as I am keeping that for the new machine.

Here is a video of some printing on PhotoTex that we had going yesterday. https://youtu.be/Zq2qwwdAbHk

Attachments

• IMG_9258.jpg
    IMG_9258.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_9259.jpg
    IMG_9259.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_9260.jpg
    IMG_9260.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_9261.jpg
    IMG_9261.jpg