• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Mimaki JV33 "printhead bracket"

netsol

wondering if anyone has one of these in their junk pile.
started with a broken screw & someone who occasionally works with (for?) me didn't recognize what is beyond his abilities

hoping to get a replacement part, so we don't have to get a welder to fill the hole

Attachments

• mimaki bracket.jpg
    mimaki bracket.jpg
    779.5 KB · Views: 119

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I feel like I should have a million of those but I looked and I don't. If you don't end up finding one, I should be able to get you a new one, although I'm sure it's overpriced. Good luck!

netsol

mimaki told mark they are discontinued (although i figure they probably have many other models that are "close enough")

mark is my neighbor in the industrial park, you already gave him pricing on the printhead

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
mimaki told mark they are discontinued (although i figure they probably have many other models that are "close enough")

mark is my neighbor in the industrial park, you already gave him pricing on the printhead
Yeah they stopped supporting the JV33 and CJV30 a while back. They still have some parts but it can be hit or miss.