• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Move In Media Pop-Up Tents

Move In Media

Today I would like to introduce our Pop-Up Tent line. All tents are printed using full-color digital dye sublimation process on 600D woven polyester fabric. We endeavored to find factories that are able to manufacture quality hardware at a reasonable price. The frame is made of heavy-duty anodized aluminum, with all fittings being aluminum and not plastic. The tents are available in three sizes and each tent includes a frame, canopy, rolling carry bag, guide rope and pegs. We also have optional half-walls and full walls, single and double-sided available.

Contact us at 1-800-735-9161, info@moveinmedia.com or visit our website at www.moveinmedia.com.

Pricing does not include shipping. Artwork set-up fees will apply. Tents are ready to ship out of Atlanta 10-14 days after deposit and artwork approval.

Check out our product showcase: http://youtu.be/mHB-_CzuZYE

attachment.php

Attachments

• tentblast_forum.jpg
    tentblast_forum.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 636
Last edited by a moderator: