• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MUTOH CUTSERVER SETUP V4.1.0

aplusigns

Hi All. I am attempting to download from the Mutoh website support page, the "CutServer_setup_v4.1.0.exe" file, as I am wanting to update the version 3.0.0 that I have installed. When I click the file to download, I get a message stating: "The requested file is too big to download". The file is only 36.93MB. Has anybody had this issue ? Unfortunately the file is not available on any other third-party download sites. Does anyone out there have this software ? I am attempting to get a MUTOH KONA up and cutting again after a fresh install of WIN7. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Kind Regards.
Capture_cutserver.JPG

Ssignature

Mutoh no longer supports the Kona. It’s possible that the file is on the Mutoh Europe site, since that is where the Lona cutter was sourced from in the first place. Meanwhile, I’ll check the dealer FTP.

aplusigns

Hi Ssignature. Thanks for the reply. Yes, as per my screenshot capture shows, I have registered with the Mutoh Europe website and have attempted to download it from there. It is available, but as the screenshot shows, when starting the download a message appears that states: "The requested file is too big to download'. Hence my thread. If you know of another download source, it would be greatly appreciated. Kind Regards.