• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh ValueJet 1204 Shut Off?

schoensigns

Hi all,

I just finished printing a banner and was advancing the media when my ValueJet shut down. Turns out I was at the end of the banner roll. But now it won't turn back on. I've tried unplugging it, using another power source, holding down the power button, and nothing is working.

Any Ideas? I have some heat transfers I have to print tonight so I can apply them tomorrow morning.

Thanks in advance, Jeff
Schoensigns
Schoensigns@gmail.com
650-796-6277

schoensigns

Fixed it.

I stayed up for another few hours looking for anything obvious as I took panel by panel off. Finally, I found three fuses near the power plug in behind the big rear cover. The fuses looked fine, but I took all three out and then put them back in. That did the trick. After I plugged it back in I hit the power button and she fired right up!

Pro Image

If you unplug it for 10 -15 minuets it will reset itself.............At least that is what mine did.......